This piece was lovingly created to help support efforts to protect Bears Ears National Monument, but it also serves as a reminder that all public lands are are meant to be just that: public! 100% of proceeds from the purchase of this shirt will be donated to Access Fund and Utah Dinéh Bikéyah to aid their fight to protect this particular area. Available in organic or non-organic fabrics and in sizes for the entire family!
*Since all profits from the sale of this shirt are being donated, this cannot be purchased with any coupons.
- printed with non-toxic, eco-friendly inks
- fabric options (both are supersoft 100% ringspun cotton)
- 100% organic cotton, fair trade certified
- 100% eco-friendly, no sweatshops-made airlume cotton
- machine wash cold, tumble dry low